Builders and Developers

Home » Boards & Commissions » MS4 – Stormwater » Builders and Developers


Nicole Messacar, MS4 Director

219.326.6808 ext. 2115


Monday – Friday

8:00 AM – 4:00 PM

Notice: Due to the nature of our business, the office may not be staffed periodically throughout the day. Please call ahead or email before coming out. 


Indiana Storm Water Manual

Construction Stormwater General Permit SWP3 Development Guidance

Please use the above document when assembling your Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWP3).

As of December 18, 2021, Indiana no longer administers the construction stormwater program under Indiana Administrative Code (327 IAC 15-5 or Rule 5).  Permitting coverage is now issued under the Construction Stormwater General Permit (CSGP). The CSGP is a performance-based regulation designed to reduce pollutants that are associated with construction and/or land-disturbing activities. You can read more about the new CSGP here.

Please continue to check back to this page as new updates, forms and processes are created.


To provide information about erosion control, water conveyance, water quality/quantity concerns, and generally connect any land disturbing activity of one(1) acre of more to source of educating, technical, and Best Management Practices (BMP’s) thru implantations.

Long Term Maintenance agreement

Get In Touch

Need to talk to someone? Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Let’s try to get you to the information you need

Contact Us