Optum Testing Extended through end of December. Click here for more information.
Additional COVID Testing:
CVS – 901 North Karwick Road, Michigan City
CVS – 3400 North Calumet Avenue, Valparaiso
CVS – 8989 E. US HWY 20 New Carlisle
CVS- 103 E. Cleveland Road Granger
Zero out of pocket cost with insurance
Clients must be 12 years of age or older
An adult must be present if the client is under 16 years of age
The nurse practitioner will determine if symptoms/exposure meet rapid test criteria otherwise conventional testing will be provided. Appointments may be secured online
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Keep tissues near your work station. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using household cleaning spray or disinfecting wipe
Emotional Support Line (available 24/7) – 866-342-6892
The Indiana State Department of Health Hotline that is now 24/7 877-826-0011
The Indiana State Department of Health Provider Hotline for Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, PA, etc. 317-233-4672
Beacon Hospital Hotline 855-523-2225
Franciscan Hospital Hotline 219-879-8511 Prompt #8
La Porte Hospital Screening Line 833-576-3627
The Critical Industry Hotline is open: 877-820-0890